Friday 26 September 2014

OOTD AND MAZE RUNNER

IMG_2454.JPG

On Tuesday the 23rd of Septemeber I was very excited to go to the movies because a) It meant that I could wear some of the clothes I got while I was away in England b) It meant catching up with my friend and c) I got to see The Maze Runner which is a film I have been meaning to see in the theatre. Most of my outfit is from the UK and still available. The movie was definitely one of my faves of the year. It was so different from anything I have seen for a while. I would definitely say if The Hunger Games, Divergent or a lil ol' movie called Holes are your jam then you should check them out. I had a great night out catching up with my friend and feeling comfortably chic (the sweater is so soft and the jeans are jegging style - so comfy!). What's a movie that you were really impressed by lately?



IMG_2486.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

Floral Shirt ( New Look ) White Sweater ( New Look ) Jeggings ( Evans ) Purse ( Call It Spring - Unavailable ) Rings ( ALDO - Unavailable ) Headband ( FOREVER21 - Unavailable ) Earrings ( JCPENNY - Unavailable ) Shoes ( Call It Spring - Unavailable) Nail Polish ( It's shellac and I don't know the name of it, sorry!)

12 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, you look beautiful. I can't wait to see The Maze Runner :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! If you see Maze Runner you'll have to let me know what you think :)

      Delete
  2. Such an amazing look, I love that print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The print reminds me of something from the 50s so I instantly fell inlove with it.

      Delete
  3. I love them shoes they are amazing :D

    cute little blog you have here :)

    come say hi - http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jadexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jade :) Call It Spring have lots of cute flats!

      Delete
  4. Your little flats are so cute, Jenni! Lovely :)

    ( Enter to win my Youtube comp! - http://www.lelalondon.com/2014/09/youtube-giveaway-win-google-nexus-7/ )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove your bag/satchel! It's beautiful!!

    tallgirl97.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah!! Call It Spring makes some great bags! I'm not sure if they have them in the UK. http://www.callitspring.com/

      Delete