Friday 17 October 2014

Affordable F21








Faux Leather Moto Jkt $24.00
Floral Skater Dress $17.00
Distressed Jeans $29.80

All items from F21+ collection

I think it's really hard to maintain a shopping addiction hobby these days what with the price of certain pieces. Sometimes we get so excited about certain items that we make up excuses for the price tag but during those times when you need to reel in the spending, I think that Forever21 really comes in handy. I think it's important to be conscious of what you're splurging and saving dollars on. Is it a t-shirt? A pair of leggings? Jeans? I think those items will fair okay with wear (jeans won't last forever if they're cheap but they'll definitely last you a while). As for that sequin dress you wanna buy for New Year's? That's a definite splurge in my books.

Which look do you like the most?

x Jenn

Ps. Apologies that this post went up late! I'm currently designing costumes for a film and I haven't had enough time to make sure my scheduled posts are actually going up -- ack!

13 comments:

  1. I definitely head to F21 for trendy and cute pieces, they always have fun clothes. :)

    And really likin' your picks here, #1 and #6 are definite faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally do! Glad that I'm not alone in thinking that :)

      Delete
  2. I love the leather jacket and white dress outfit a lot! I definitely try to be mindful with what I buy. I do occasionally splurge but it's usually on better quality items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally know what you mean, there's always that moment when you know you'll wear something forever and you want it to last.

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with all of it. Especially the dress. Pair that with a sweater and a pair of boots and that's a cute outfit right there!

    www.iamkelskels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I love wearing plaid shirts. As a tshirt and around my waist too.

      Delete
  5. Love the third outfit!

    http://girlyinternet.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really amazing collection of online aline dresses & its color combination is awesome

    ReplyDelete